The Crossing Bible College believes that a quality, spiritual education that trains individuals for serving the Lord should not leave them with financial debt. Many universities leave graduates with government loans and student debt. For those called into ministry, it can be a difficult task to pay down such costs and therefore, we chose to provide this affordable option. You can still receive a high quality, spiritual education but now at an affordable cost.
Tuition is paid by the course for each program. The Degree cost by program is as follows:
- 1 Year Certificate – $1,305.00*
- 2 Year Associate Degree - $2,610.00*
- 4 Year Bachelor Degree - $5,220.00*
*All tuition rates do not include books and are subject to change
The following Payment options are available:
- Full Academic year, payment of $1175, which includes discount of $130.00 for payment made prior to the Admissions Deadline.
- 9 monthly installments of $145 to be paid through automatic withdrawal the Friday prior to the start of each course.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but cash, check and money orders will not be accepted as payment. Students must set up automatic payments in order to enroll in TCBC.
The cost of an undergraduate course is $145 and does not include primary text book costs. There are 9 courses in each program year, plus Ministry Practicum totaling 30 credit-hours.
The application fee is $35. This fee covers both processing the application and assessing academic standing. Click here to pay.
Book lists will be provided prior to the start of each semester. Students are responsible for purchasing their own books from the merchant their choosing including specialty Christian stores, Amazon, etc.